Instructional Coaching is an important part of ensuring that each student in Utah has access to a highly-skilled teacher who can effectively meet their unique needs. Instructional Coaches provide job-embedded learning that benefits all of the teachers within the school and enables administrators to build important school and district goals into practice within each classroom.
District Instructional Coaches assignments:
- Jordan Jones, Mona Elementary
- Marcie Keen, Nebo View Elementary
- Diane Blackham, Red Cliffs Elementary
- Natalie Darrington, Juab Junior High
- Mike Spencer, Juab High School
- Kandi Dansie, SPED
- Krystle Bassett, District Office, IC Lead
If you are an educator, you can:
- Email a coach to submit a Coaching Request.
- Learn about the Impact Cycle (Jim Knight)
- View our Instructional Coach Framework
- Enroll in the Instructional Coach Endorsement program offered by JuabSD
- View the USBE IC Competencies
Reach out to Krystle Bassett with any questions.